Common problems in Security Sealss printing
When people talk about the laser Security Seals, they must think of the word "be careful" because it is difficult to produce and transport. Of course it's a great product, and the market has a need for it. But if you can replace it with other security strips, you should give up the laser Security Seals.
One problem is overheating. The fusion head of the laser press will be 250-300 degrees Fahrenheit. To produce a good Security Seals, you must combine the base, adhesive and lining. Even if all the ingredients are well matched, such as Security Sealss moving too slowly in printing, it can also be damaged by heat. The other is the problem of a Security Seals, which means that the Security Seals is scrapped. The damaged products will be repaired in the printing shop.
Paper suppliers and manufacturers should solve these problems before the Security Sealss are shipped to the user.
Laser Security Sealss are generally processed on rotating flexible printing equipment. According to Heinl, vice President of RLP in Iowa. "Laser Security Sealss are difficult to produce on the printing press."
Paper suppliers need to understand the water control requirements of the laser Security Seals to solve the problem of the rolling edge and the printing press. It will be difficult for the manufacturer to solve this problem, regardless of whether the volume is in the 81/2nd or 11th module.
Adhesives are another element. "If it is too soft, it will be on the roller, which will be very expensive to repair," said Heinl. "unless you use the right blade at the cutting edge, the dust will get stuck in the cylinder."
In addition, be careful in packaging finished products, so as to avoid the Security Seals flange and damage printer information data.
According to the sales coordinator of the Illinois CD company, the company USES special anti-roll lining and sealable plastic bags to wrap laser Security Sealss in order to protect against moisture (hot and hot). Because the adhesive has been able to penetrate a year later, the storage life of the Security Seals is written on the packaging. F says that when the user feeds the machine to the laser Security Seals, the user can put the hand into the feeding plate in case the coil is turned on, so that the failure can be avoided.
Matters needing attention
1. Carefully select materials for cylinders, especially if the diameter is less than 30MM.
2. If the Security Seals is too large or too small, the actual test should be taken care of.
3. If the object is irregular surface or even spherical, there are specific considerations for the type, thickness and adhesives of the Security Seals material.
4. Some rough surfaces such as corrugated box will affect the labeling, and the oil on the surface of corrugated box will also have an impact.
5. Automatic labeling machine Security Seals, which can be used for labelling test if necessary.
Even if the Security Seals is at room temperature, be aware of the heat in the way and use of the export.
7. The characteristics of adhesive should be affected by water or oil environment, and should be paid attention to the environment and temperature of the seal.
- The Factors Affecting The Shrinkage...
- Causes Of Scorch
- Rubber Knowledge
- The Sealing Industry Development
- Rubber Aging Factor
- Silica Gel Development Prospects
- Rubber Maintenance Of Common Sense
- Classification For Rubber Mold
- Foamed Silicone Common Sense
- Door Ventilation How To Seal
- Material Judgment Of Tote Container...
- What Is A Thermal Transfer Ribbon?
- Security Labels And Bags Should Be ...
- What Is A Security Seals?
- Security Seals Printing Printing Pr...
- How To Improve The Security Labels ...
- The Effect Of The Thermal Transfer ...
- Security Seals Removal Method
- How To Identify The Heat Thermal Tr...
- What Are The Advantages Of Tote Con...